- More than 500 full-color, high quality photographs help you learn the most common surgical instruments for all surgical procedures.
- A maximum of three illustrations per page, give a more accurate visual orientation of each instrument.
- Close-up photos of more than 100 instruments are detailed enough to see each tip, enabling you to better distinguish each surgical instrument.
- Each instrument description is presented consistently with the name, common name, category, use (type of surgery and where on the body), and additional details such as regional variations to make memorization easy.
- The CD-ROM packaged with the book provides an interactive tool for testing instrumentation knowledge with an expansive image library with zooming and rotating capabilities, and a glossary with sound pronunciations, and four types of exercises including drag-and-drop Mayo tray exercises and flashcards to help you learn and retain information.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.