Saunders Essentials of Medical Assisting - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
- Full-color design is visually stimulating and great for visual learners.
- Helpful studying features guide students through the material, such as: Learning Objectives for every chapter, Key Information summarized in tables throughout the text, and emphasized Key Words!
- Practical Applications case studies at the beginning of each chapter quickly introduce students to real-life Medical Assisting.
- Word Parts and Abbreviations at the end of the Anatomy and Physiology sections reinforce learned medical terminology.
- Illustrated step-by-step Procedures, with charting examples and rationales, show how to perform and document administrative and clinical procedures.
- UPDATED information on Medical Office Technology prepares students for jobs in today’s modern, and often hectic, medical offices.
- NEW Disaster Preparedness content demonstrates how medical offices can work closely with community and health departments during an emergency.
- Newly organized information emphasizes foundational areas of knowledge, with new chapters on Nutrition, Phlebotomy (Venipuncture), and Blood, Lymphatic, and Immune Systems.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.