Equine Ophthalmology - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 2e
- As the only comprehensive textbook on equine ophthalmology, this reference provides the information you need to treat and manage equine ocular disease.
- Seventeen expert contributors share their extensive insight while providing the most authoritative and current information available.
- An extensive collection of high-quality images helps you to identify and treat painful ocular diseases in horses.
- Coverage of the financial impact of ocular disease on the equine industry provides a larger perspective on the importance of effective treatment.
- Greater clinical detail concerning treatment, diagnosis, and procedures offers practical information for the general equine practitioner and an up-to-date resource for specialists.
- Expert coverage of recent and far-reaching advances in equine ophthalmology includes an expanded section on genetics.
- A NEW chapter on Ophthalmologic Treatment in the Field, written by expert Ann Dwyer, offers an essential overview of ocular problems that require immediate attention.
- NEW "how to" sections provide succinct directions on specific procedures for readers who are not well versed in surgery.
- A detailed chapter outline starts each chapter and provides a quick overview of the chapter contents.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.