This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you're interested in learning everything there is to know about how to raise a happy, healthy dwarf hamster, then "The Beginner's Guide to Dwarf Hamster Care" is exactly the book you're looking for.
In "The Beginner's Guide to Dwarf Hamster Care", Dexter Warren takes you by the hand and leads you through everything you need to know, step by step, with absolutely nothing left out. All of the advice is simple and practical, and covers every aspect of caring for and raising dwarf hamsters, including...
- A breakdown of the different hamster species (including the characteristics and typical behaviors of each) so you'll know right away which type of hamster is right for you.
- A full chapter on how to select the right hamster for your home - including a complete checklist of things to look for when choosing a hamster.
- The right type of diet to start your baby hamster out on - not doing this can cause digestive and nutritional problems later in life!
- All about common hamster illnesses, including their causes and the best courses of treatment.
- Where to place your hamster's cage - and what to put in it - to provide your hamster with an exciting environment that he or she will never grow tired of!
- How to handle, tame and train your hamster like an expert - even if you've never had a pet hamster before in your life!
...and much more!
"The Beginner's Guide to Dwarf Hamster Care" is written in plain, easy to understand English (you won't find any complicated technical jargon here), and covers every aspect of owning and raising dwarf hamsters, so you can get started right away, no matter what your current level of experience may be.
So if you've always wanted your own dwarf hamster, and are finally ready to get started, then "The Beginner's Guide to Dwarf Hamster Care" will show you how to have the happiest dwarf hamster in town.
Get your copy today!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Condition: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG146090012X