This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you've ever been interested in growing grapes and making your own delicious, gourmet-quality wine, but never knew where to get started, then "The Beginner's Guide to Guide to Growing Grapes and Wine Making" is the perfect book to get you started in this amazing hobby!
By making your own wine, out of your own grapes, you will save money, become part of a world-wide community of enthusiasts and connoisseurs, and (most importantly) learn how to create a unique and satisfying work of consumable art that you can share with your friends and family for the rest of your life.
In "The Beginner's Guide to Guide to Growing Grapes and Wine Making", Stephen Coolidge takes you step-by-step through the process of growing your own grapes (and turning those grapes into amazing wine) with absolutely nothing left out. All of the advice is simple and practical, and covers all the major areas of this wonderful pursuit, including...
- A complete guide to selecting the perfect location for your vineyard.
- The 4 factors you MUST consider before you plant your grapes.
- Exactly how to determine which grapes are best for your tastes and the type of wine you want to create.
- The single most important factor that determines the quality of your grapes (and how to preserve it!).
- A complete guide to preventing, weeds, diseases, and pests from affecting your vineyard.
- The 5 basic, sure-fire steps that are necessary to create a perfect bottle of wine.
- How factors such as oxygen, acidity, and fermentation techniques will affect the taste of your wine.
- The variety of sweeteners you can use in your wine making process (and those you can't!).
- Two chapters devoted specifically to the creation of red and white wines, so that you'll know exactly what to do to create your favorite.
...and much more!
"The Beginner's Guide to Guide to Growing Grapes and Wine Making" is written in plain, easy to understand English (you won't find any complicated technical jargon here), and covers every aspect of the grape growing and wine making process, so you can get started right away, no matter what your current level of experience may be.
So if you've always loved wine, and want to finally learn how to make your own unique version to enjoy with your friends and family, then "The Beginner's Guide to Guide to Growing Grapes and Wine Making" is the perfect book to get you started.
Get your copy today!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Soft cover. Condition: Near Fine. Seller Inventory # 001841