This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This important series shows students how to integrate strategies from several theories and combine skills from different approaches. The four DVD's demonstrate practical strategies so that students can see theory in action. Students can then practice the ideas for mastery and develop a portfolio of competence. Rather than chose just one theory, students will learn basics so that they develop their own integrated theory. Learning, observations of experts, and practice enable the student to conceptualize and operate in our multi-theoretical world.
1. Multi-theoretical Counseling and Psychotherapy: Behavioral Counseling and Psychotherapy.
2. Multi-theoretical Counseling and Psychotherapy: Cognitive Counseling and Psychotherapy.
3. Multi-theoretical Counseling and Psychotherapy: Experiential Counseling and Psychotherapy.
4. Multi-theoretical Counseling and Psychotherapy: Multicultural Counseling and Psychotherapy.
5. Multi-theoretical Counseling and Psychotherapy: Psychodynamic Counseling and Psychotherapy.
Published and distributed by Microtraining Associates.
Public Performance Rights.
All films purchased from Microtraining Associates include Public Performance Rights, allowing an institution to exhibit a legally-acquired copy, so long as:
No admission fee/donation is collected.
The screening takes place at the purchasing venue itself.
The primary audience for the screening is members of the purchasing institution (for example, students and faculty of a school) and the screening IS NOT advertised or promoted to the general public.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want