This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you want to learn how to throw fun, unique parties that your friends and family will love you for, then "The Beginner's Guide to Party Planning" is the perfect book to introduce you to the fun and rewarding art of party planning.
In "The Beginner's Guide to Party Planning", Gina Summers takes you step-by-step through the party planning process, step-by-step, with absolutely nothing left out. All of the advice is simple and practical, and covers all the major areas of this wonderful pursuit, including...
- Guidelines for throwing any kind of party, including birthday parties, dinner parties, graduation parties, and more.
- Step-by-step preparation guidelines (including a handy checklist in the appendix), so that you'll never have to worry about forgetting anything at the last minute.
- Tips and tricks for continually "moving the party forward" throughout the night, so that none of your guests ever feel bored.
- A beginner-friendly selection of delicious, easy-to-make party recipes that taste delicious (and that are so easy to prepare, you'll be able to wow your guests even if you can't cook).
- A breakdown of 10 different "theme party" ideas, so that you can add as much (or as little) variety to your parties as you want.
- A pennies-on-the-dollar approach to throwing a party on a budget (this section alone could save you more than the price of this book).
...and much more!
So if you've always wanted to learn how to throw the kind of parties that your friends will talk about the next day, then "The Beginner's Guide to Party Planning" is the perfect book to introduce you to the exciting world of party planning.
Get your copy today!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want