This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book was written and intended for use by bachelors and masters level social work students as a tool for Human Behavior and the Social Environment (HBSE) course(s). It is meant to be a book of applied HBSE and not a dictionary approach to theory.
Building Blocks for Competency-Based Theory Application: Applying & Evaluating Human Behavior Theory Using the S.A.L.T. Model: An Applied Theory expects learners to showcase knowledge and comprehension
· Identifying and defining three levels of practice theories.
· Listing and defining at least five theories and perspectives that explain human behavior including
structural functionalism, ecological theory, systems theory, strengths perspective, empowerment
theory, feminist theories, and developmental and attachment theories.
· Describing the value base underlying a broad range of theories of human behavior.
· Compiling a list of epistemological assumptions of human behavior theories.
· Illustrating the mechanisms by which persons of color, women, lesbian women and gay men, and
groups distinguished by age, ethnicity, culture, class, religion, region, and physical or mental ability
are oppressed using theory dialogue and essay.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kendall Hunt Publishing, 2014. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111465259112