This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Genealogy The original name of the Longiotti family was ?LANCIOTTI?. Somehow through translation or other source it evolved into the following names; LANGIOTTI, LONGIOTTI AND LANGETTE and several still use the name LANCIOTTI. According to the Italian Genealogy Society the Lanciotti name comes from Lancelotti, which is derived from the name Lancelot, knight of the round table. The name was diffused in the 13th century. In the early years the Lanciotti families lived in a villa of their own in the northern part of Italy in the province of Ascola Piceno near the Adriatic Sea. They were well off financially and often gave heavily to the less fortunate. As time went by they decided to have one of their own become a Priest, so they sent a man of their choice to a Catholic Seminary. After graduation the new priest returned to the Villa and that was when they decided to build them selves a new church. According to Angelini don Mario, the Parish Priest from 1979 to 2004 the church was constructed in 1669 AD and was located in their villa that is now known as ?Villa Santi?. It has been said that after the church was built, as was the custom, the new Priest took over as head of the family. According to the tales that have been carried down through generations, when the Priest became the head of the families, they were slacking off on giving to the less fortunate and that is when the downhill slide of the Lanciotti family started. There is no real proof of this but it was the story carried down through the years to this day by the Lanciotti families
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2012. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG1466439181