This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
It's all new and updated for North Carolina’s 2011-2012 End-of-Grade Reading Comprehension test!
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the EOG Reading Comprehension test.
It contains 6 reading mini-tests to ease students into test preparation and help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need for the state test.
It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover all the vocabulary skills that are assessed on the state test.
It includes a full-length EOG Reading Comprehension test just like the real state test.
There is no better way to prepare for the EOG Reading Comprehension test than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the EOG Reading Comprehension test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of reading comprehension questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key reading skills that North Carolina students need
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want