This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
It's all new and updated for North Carolina’s 2011-2012 End-of-Grade Reading Comprehension test!
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the EOG Reading Comprehension test.
It contains 6 reading mini-tests to ease students into test preparation and help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need for the state test.
It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover all the vocabulary skills that are assessed on the state test.
It includes a full-length EOG Reading Comprehension test just like the real state test.
There is no better way to prepare for the EOG Reading Comprehension test than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the EOG Reading Comprehension test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of reading comprehension questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key reading skills that North Carolina students need
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publis, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Seller Inventory # P021467933953
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publis, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Like New. Almost new condition. Seller Inventory # P011467933953