If you'd like to get to the heart of the top 50 most popular diets today in less time than it takes to read the newspaper, then this new book by bestselling weight loss author Jennifer Jolan will show you how.
The book is called:
"Jennifer Jolan's Big Book of Diets: All You Need to Know about 50 of the World's Most Popular Diets - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!"
This quick-reading book covers every diet you've ever heard of.
You'll see what's good about them, what's bad about them, and how to take the good parts and start losing weight very quickly.
Here are some of the secrets inside:
- How a well-known health guru is able to eat up to 6,000 calories in a single day and still LOSE weight at the same time.
- Why calorie-restricting diets will make you fatter, pudgier and possibly even crazy. (You would be better off NOT dieting at all than to do a crash diet that severely restricts your calories!)
- A popular crash diet that will make you look like a heroin junkie! (Sure, you'll lose weight... but you'll look like a poster child for drug abuse, too.)
- Why you should be careful of doing any kind of hormone balancing for weight loss. (No matter what the celebrities touting hormone therapy say.)
- The most deadly kind of sugar in the world! (Believe it or not, millions of "health conscious" people eat this poisonous sugar every day without even realizing it!)
- When losing weight (even if you're obese!) can be worse than not doing anything at all.
- When eating fatty meats (that all the "health experts" insist are bad) is GOOD for you. (Believe it or not, it's been shown that cultures who eat lots of fatty meats have virtually no breast cancer, heart disease, or high cholesterol.)
- A popular "vegetable" that can make you fat as a whale.
- Why exercise is NOT the weight loss "miracle" most people think it is. (And what works FAR better and faster for losing fat.)
- The "nuclear option" diet for if you are obese or diabetic and need to lose weight very quickly.
- How Europeans can get away with eating all the bad, multi-course meals they want and don't have the gigantic waistlines Americans have.
- When being bloated can actually help with weight loss.
- The 80-year old diet (discovered in the Far East) that both helps you lose weight AND can help with hypertension and even kidney disorders.
- How to get away with eating anything you want and still lose weight.
- Two so-called "health foods" that can be almost as bad for your thighs as rich, sweet desserts. (And unfortunately, many popular diets include them!)
- How to lose more weight and have better digestion simply by changing the way you chew your food.
- What the Bible says about how to safely lose weight, get in shape and feel great.
- When eating fat... can make you thinner!
- The dangers of aerobic exercising. (Not only do they not help you lose weight, they can actually be dangerous to your heart, joints and lymphatic system. Here's why...)
- A special kind of bread that is tasty, good for your health, and can be smothered with butter and still help you lose weight.
- The hidden dangers of eating fruit.
- A new kind of soda pop that's much better for weight loss than diet or regular soda pop, and is even slightly healthy.
- How a simple change in your diet can clear up zits, acne and other skin problems.
- And more...
Jennifer Jolan's "Big Book Of Diets" covers every popular diet you've ever heard of -- including low-fat diets, high-fat diets, grapefruit-only diets, cottage cheese-only diets, low-carb diets, high-carb diets, no-carb diets...
You'll learn what's good and bad about each.
And you can take pieces of many of these diets and incorporate them into your own diet and eating plan to build one that will work for you.
It's a FAST read.
In fact, it basically lets you read the details on the 50 most popular diets in the time it takes to read a newspaper.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.