Amazon #1 Bestseller
Camping is one the cheapest and best vacations that a family or individual can have, but you have to do it right to avoid pitfalls, dangers, and frustration. The Ultimate Camping Guide and Camping Tips provides easy to understand information about the essentials of camping and camping equipment.
Here's just a few things that make this a valuable reference for the camper:
* Why every experienced and novice camper needs to make a check list before every camping trip, and what can happen if you don't
* One secret to make every backpacking adventure a success
* If you forget to do this when packing your food, your entire camping trip can be ruined
* 8 things to consider when choosing your campsite
* 3 things you must do to keep your tent serviceable for many, many years
* What you need to know about food storage to avoid camping disasters
* How to select the best portable stove for your camping needs
* How the proper camping equipment could some day save your life
* Types of backpacks and which type is best for you
* How to select the right tent for your needs
* Looking for a sleeping bag? Buy the wrong one and your camping trip will be miserable
* Camping tips when you take the family dog
* Information on building fires that you won't find in other books
* Comprehensive list of online camping resources
* And much more!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author:
The wildness is only temporary if we abuse and destroy it. It lasts forever if we care for it and nurture it.
-G.A. Iron Cloud
G.A. Iron Cloud grew up in Montana and attended the University of Montana in Missoula. He is an avid camper, backpacker, and loves fly fishing for trout in mountain streams. His other hobbies are digging for fossils and relics, chess, and archery.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 114 pages. 8.00x5.25x0.29 inches. This item is printed on demand. Bookseller Inventory # zk1477466983