WE ARE ALL STRANGERS is a collection of young adult short stories.
Stories included are:
1. The Yearning (The Yearning, 1): In this short story, you are introduced to Harper and Keegan, two teens with nothing in common other than the desire to live.
2. The Facility (The Yearning, 0.8): A companion story to The Yearning.
3. Program 12 (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 0.5): In "Program 13", readers are introduced to Program Thirteen, a young Program recently created at Vesta Corp. Thirteen is Vesta Corp's pride and joy; their best Program to date. But before Thirteen, there was Twelve. This is her story.
4. Rare Talents: Parker is a seventeen year old girl with a curse: with a single touch of her hand, she can kill someone. She has spent her life running from Covera Corporations, a place that captures Rares like her and uses them as their own personal weapons. When they find her and bring her back to their headquarters, Parker is given the option to either join them, or be forced into compliance. But the choice was never her's to make.
5. Loss of Time: A story about love and loss.
6. Linger: What if you could tell when and how someone would die?
7. Is Love: Volume 1: The first installment of six installments. Is Love is a novelette series set in a world where natural love is forbidden. Girls are to be matched by the council in order to build a desirable society. Those who violate the Caiden Act are sentenced to live in the outer compounds, where the only thing that can save them is love.
8. Spark (Outbreak, 0.5): Spark is a short story prequel to Submerged (available now) told from Glate's POV.
Ten years ago, when the Outbreak destroyed the only home I knew, I thought that the worst had happened. I was wrong.
Every day is a battle, and there are no guarantees.
I'm willing to risk it all for her.
She has ignited something in me, something I haven't felt since my mother's death - a burning hope.
9. Strength (Outbreak, 0.8): Strength is a short story that takes place during the events in Submerged. It features Ana, a character we meet briefly near the end of Submerged. This is her story.
Desperate times called for desperate measures, so the saying went...
This short story collection is a little over 33,000 words.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want