This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book describes successful author's practical experience in application of the clinical therapy used by more than 170 Soviet and Russian medical doctors on people with cystic fibrosis. People with CF are able to eliminate major respiratory and digestive symptoms of CF in about 1-2 months depending on their diligence and efforts related to practicing breathing exercises to increase body O2 levels, physical exercises, and lifestyle changes. This therapy is based on a body oxygen test and the goal of the therapy is to increase body oxygenation up to the medical norm (40 seconds). These Soviet and Russian doctors discovered that stages and symptoms of cystic fibrosis have a strong correlation with body O2 levels.
Clinical findings related to stages of cystic fibrosis
● More than 40 seconds for body oxygen content: Absence of common symptoms of cystic fibrosis related to digestive, respiratory and other systems.
● Less than 30 seconds: Appearance and dominance of pathogens in the GI tract with light symptoms in pulmonary and hormonal areas.
● Less tan 20 seconds: Appearance of chronic cell hypoxia, suppression of the immune system, problems with protein metabolism, chronic inflammation, mucociliary dysfunction, generation of extra mucus (as in asthma and bronchitis), appearance of allergic reactions and bronchoconstriction.
● Less than 10 seconds: The last stage of CF with critically low CO2 levels in airways causing progressive involvement of the respiratory system with bronchitis and bronchiolitis transformed into bronchiectasis. Possible complications include hemoptysis and pneumothorax. Severe dyspnea, chest pain and difficulty breathing are frequent complaints. Patients develop cor pulmonale (high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries and right heart overload). This corresponds to the end-stage lung disease, which is the principal cause of death in most patients with cystic fibrosis.
These observations helped Soviet and Russian MDs to develop a method how to reverse the usual dynamic and successfully eliminate major symptoms of CF. The therapy has been tested on hundreds of people with cystic fibrosis.
Since 1960s, these MDs have applied the legendary Buteyko breathing method to increase body oxygen levels. These doctors found that people with CF can have normal life expectancy if they maintain normal body O2 content using breathing exercises and lifestyle changes.
The book does not provide details of the Buteyko breathing exercises that can be found in another book "Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises" since there are numerous contraindications and requirements to practice these exercises correctly. The book offers a description of major lifestyle modules that increase body O2 naturally, as well as specific techniques that are crucial for successful control of symptoms of cystic fibrosis.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Artour Rakhimov, PhD, is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Artour Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration and bringing innovations and knowledge into the mainstream of medicine, alternative health, and society. He is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world's largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation. Dr. Artour Rakhimov maintains a personal practice in Toronto, Canada, where he lives.
* High School Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of many regional competitions in mathematics, chess and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Good classical piano-player: Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Strauss (up to now)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Whistleblower and investigator of suicide-massacres and other crimes organized worldwide by GULAG KGB agents using the fast total mind control method
* Practitioner of the New Decision Therapy and Kantillation
* Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want