This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Secret Of Boosting Your Credit Score is Finally Revealed!
If bad credit is holding you back, you can start nursing your ailing record back to health today with a few strategic moves.
We've all made our financial mistakes. Sometimes it takes a mistake to teach ourselves a lesson. But a few financial mistakes should not spell the end of our financial lives.
And they don't!
After a battle plan is drawn up, after a few strategic moves are put in to place, after a few tricks and tactics are revealed --- It is possible to reclaim trust from creditors, lenders, and landlords!
All it takes is the right knowledge and a little bit of your time..
Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Have You On Your Way To A Better Credit Score, Happy Lenders, and Open Doors!
With the inside information in the guide, "Credit Score Confidential," you will learn exactly how the credit bureau's do their business. You'll learn how to regain their trust step by step, and even learn a few simple tricks about financially responsibility.
You can download this guide straight to your computer in minutes. Once you do, the tips and tricks inside will blow your mind!
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- What is a good credit score, and when should to start to being concerned.
- Why paying your bills on time may still leave marks against your credit.
- The three top Credit Bureaus and how to keep tabs on them .
- The four ways a credit bureau looks at your history - and the importance of each.
- The three ways to boost your credit score (and they're not just paying your bills!)
- The ten steps to protect your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit
- Four essential steps when you're a victim of identity theft...take them before it's too late!
- The five most common credit mistakes you can easily avoid
- Why having no debt may actually hurt your credit score
- How to dispute bad marks on your credit report.
- How to correct errors on your report and who to contact next!
- The Truth about "free online credit reports"
- The three ways to start building trust after a major credit disaster.
- The seven most common reasons credit scores are lowered.
- How a simple phone call may help out your credit.
- How to get late fees waived.
- The secret to setting short-term goals to repair your credit yourself.
- Why small differences in credit scores have a huge impact on the interest you pay.
- When to consider declaring bankruptcy.
- The five organizations that will help you when you're in over your head.
- When you should fear credit repair companies.
- The six common scams of credit repair companies.
- How to use your bank as an ally in your fight against bad credit
- Five ways to curb your spending habit.
- How to cut down your spending without beating yourself up (it's automatic!)
- Six great ideas for increasing your monthly income
- Four steps to help you prepare for financial emergencies.
- The secret to changing the way you think about money.
- How to set your finances on autopilot.
- When refinancing is the best option.
- What you should always know before talking to a lender.
- How to encourage a potential lender to look at you instead of your credit score.
- How to make paying your bills easier on yourself.
- The advantage of being a student while trying to repair your credit.
- The secret to handling student loans (and when you may be able to award yourself a six month grace period on paying your bills).
- When to take out a loan to repay your debts.
- Which "cash advance" agencies to stay away from (or you risk destroying your credit).
- The six ways to handle the stress of being in debt.
And There's MUCH More. . .
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)