- A coloring book that teaches the animal that live in a specific habitat: the marine world.
- 20 Animal drawings printed only on one side of the page. (No drawings ruined by markers bleeding through the other side of the paper).
- A bonus 4 page illustration that can be put together to form a banner representing the 20 animals in the sea.
- Big and simple illustrations.
- For preschool and kindergarten.
- Fun and entertaining activity for kids.
- Paper size: 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Printed on white paper (not cheap newsprint).
- Printed in the United States of America (USA).
Animals represented: Sea Sponges, Coral, Sea Anemones, Jellyfish, Mussels, Sea Snail, Cuttlefish, Octopus, Shrimp, Crab, Sea Urchin, Starfish, Anchovies, Mackerels, Clownfish, Seahorse, Pufferfish, Flatfish, Moray Eel, Sea Turtle.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.