This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Enables the reader to:
1. Become a highly effective manager. “I recommend this book to all managers or those ambitious to become one”. Brian Baldock, CBE, former CEO Guinness brewing, Chair of M&S and Mencap.
2. Become a highly effective leader. “Contains practical wisdom and psychological insights that together are indispensable to becoming an effective leader”. Miles Emley, Master of the Worshipful Company of Leathersellers, Chairman of St Ives plc (1993-2011).
3. Build high-performing teams rapidly. “Rupert’s principles and approach worked every time across job levels and national cultures. When his techniques have been practised sufficiently to become habitual, they result in huge leaps forward in creativity and decision-taking.” Martin Pexton, former Personnel Director of Allen & Overy and Managing Director of LMS Capital.
4. Think and write with impeccable logic. The quote on the methodology is: “Clear, concise, and compelling.” Jon Moynihan, OBE, Executive Chairman of PA Consulting Group.
5. Become a brilliant communicator. “Crammed with practical suggestions for improving the way you communicate and manage key relationships”. John Cotton, former Group Human Resources Director, Barclays Bank.
Enables chief executives to:
Increase corporate profits/organisational efficiency and effectiveness. The delivery vehicle is Project Omega. “Project Omega is research based, intellectually rigorous and honest, well-conceived and creative.”John Vinson, former HR Director of Chardon Rubber Company, USA.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want