This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Pet Loss Is Devastating,There Are Ways To Help Ease Your Pain...
I wonder if you can relate to some of the stories in this book...
* Was the decision to euthanize your pet one of the hardest things you’ve ever done?
* Do you have an old or terminally ill pet who you cannot stand the thought of losing?
* Do you find yourself denying the inevitable or wondering how you will ever be able to handle the loss when they are gone?
* Is your child struggling to understand the death of their pet?
* Do you wish you could find the words to comfort a grieving friend or family member who lost a beloved pet, but you don’t know what to say to show your support without appearing to trivialize their pain?
* Did the loss of your animal best friend trigger unhappy memories or unresolved conflicts of loss from years ago?
* Did you find that you were more upset over losing a pet, than losing a parent or relative?
All of the contributors knew their pets were more than just animals... they are our closest friends, constant companions, and integral members of the family.
Just one of the comments about the book
“I can’t share how sad I am about my dog, because my co-workers will think I am crazy. But, on the other hand, I inquire about their child’s cold and buy their stupid Girl Scout cookies to support them. It isn’t fair! Oh God, please don’t let me start crying at work again. I heard someone call me a drama queen and say; It’s only a dog, not a child. I just need someone to acknowledge my sadness.”
Each day with our pet is special and brings joy to both the owner and the owned (sometimes it is hard to determine who owns who, do you agree?).
No one wants to lose their pet. No one gets an animal anticipating the death of that companion. But the fact is, pets are lost to accidents, disease, old age or they simply wander off and never come home. It’s finding ways to deal with the grief that will help you during the difficult time of losing your best friend. Read this book, you will be so glad you did.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 150 pages. 11.00x8.50x0.34 inches. This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory # zk1481897748
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1481897748