This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
"Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies." --The Arts House
"Jess hits the sweet spot between substance and entertainment." --Book Doctor (review)
* * *
SUMMARY: Featuring more fantastic tales of forbidden love in Jess C Scott's second taboo anthology. Explore a unique and very sweet type of love in the "Bro Sis Diaries" series, including Play the Game, My Protector, Casual Encounter, Addicts Anonymous, and Jet Set, where consenting step siblings indulge in devilish fun with the sexual love they share and desire.
Genre: Erotic Love (more plot than porn)
Length: 5 stories | 55,000 words
Disclaimer: This fictitious title contains a wicked lovely display of taboo relations between step siblings. All characters are 18+.
* * *
Author's Note: "Passion, intensity, and intimacy turn me on. There's more to the erotic life than explicitness." ;) -- Jess C Scott
* * *
1. Play the Game: In the process of inviting his stepsister to be his wingwoman, playboy Nikolai discovers just how attractive Natalie really is.
2. My Protector: Fiona knows she can always count on her older brother. When things move too quickly between Fiona and her new boyfriend, she discovers how far Jordan is willing to go to ensure her safety.
3. Casual Encounter: Roy is checking out Craigslizt when he sees Anita's nude photo in a personals ad. He sends a fake email--which Anita responds to.
4. Addicts Anonymous: Alexa and Peter live with overbearing parents who are actually sex addicts. Will the step siblings be severely punished or encouraged for their 'bad' behavior, if they're caught experimenting?
5. Jet Set: Seiji is concerned about Nyanko's stale love life, till he notices being in the same place with his stepsister all the time might come with extra perks.
* * *
EXCERPT from JET SET:
It's unheard of now, between Nyanko and I, that we would do anything like that again. We've never even really talked about it. I tried a few times, over Skype--when we'd just returned from the trip--but she always sounded a little distant and dispassionate about it. I could never really reach out to her to ask her if, how, when...when she'd want something like that again, if ever.
I sometimes still think of that week. Sometimes missing it and sometimes regretting it. Why hope for something if it's never going to appear? Life can be so pessimistic and cruel.
I know it's not like we were in a "timeless romance" or "epic love story"--but damn, sometimes a person, or I, don't need that type of grand thing. Just a simple love, simple enjoyable sex with somebody I like and trust, that's enough for me. I'm not greedy.
Nyanko and I had sex with each other every day of that week. We'd stay up late every single night. Sometimes it'd start with either of us giving the other a back massage. We tried different ways to do the 69 position first.
"Oh my God!" Nyanko gasped one time when she accidentally hit me against the face with her foot. "So sorry, Seiji."
So to spare myself getting kicked in the face again, I jokingly commanded her to come up close to me instead.
"Right here," I told her.
I do miss the taste of her.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hi all! FREEBIES by Jess C Scott include:
Jess is an author/artist/non-conformist who's dedicated to writing original stories that are both meaningful and entertaining.
When it comes to sexuality, Jess is interested in intimacy/passion/intensity, not explicitness ;)
Jess is also the founder of jessINK, an innovative publishing company that focuses on substance over current fads and marketing hype. Her website is jessINK.com
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want