This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
I Hate Exams, you Hate Exams, we all Hate Exams. But they'd be easy if you could take your course notes into the examination room with you – right? Well, I found a way to do that – and now you can too.
It's probably the closest thing to cheating without actually cheating.
Better still, this book is:
1) Short – just 50 pages and can be read in 30-60 minutes
2) Flexible – you can use the techniques for any subject at any level
3) On your side – written by a student, not a teacher or academic
So if you're feeling lazy, slack, overwhelmed or you've left things to last minute panic - get this book and sail through your exams without really trying. Boost your grades right to the top or reduce your revision time to the absolute minimum - but still be confident of a Pass. It's your choice.
Is this book for me?
See if you recognise your situation in one of these 4 characters (this is how me and my friends felt about exams):
1) David, Age 15. Getting OK grades in 6 GCSE subjects and Es in two subjects he hates. Being leaned on by his parents to achieve more. Would prefer to spend more time playing football and his x-box. Can't understand why everyone hassles him so much – isn't Captain of the football team and 6 GCSEs enough?
2) Julie, Age 18. Muddled through GCSEs, scraped through A-levels. Now struggling in her first year at Uni. Enjoying Uni life, but bordering on failing year 1 and having to leave. 5 weeks away from her exams and looking for a panic button.
3) Louise, Age 23. Left Uni with a 2:2 after enjoying the social life much more than her studies. Got onto a graduate training scheme with a major bank. Now has to take 3 years of bank exams on top of a 50 hour week. Would really prefer to be out having fun, looking for a way to reduce study time and party more.
4) Mike, Age 38. Left the Army 3 years ago and got a job in private security. Needs to retake 3 GCSEs to get into the Police Force. Needs a way to cram study in between work and family life.
Sound familar? Ok, here's the double epic deal (I think that's what young folk say nowadays.) I wrote this book because I also hated all the other exam study guides. They all want to make you "enjoy life long learning" or "develop your study skills". Whoa man, I just wanted to survive my exams and get on with my life – so if you feel the same way – this is the book for you.
NB - this book was written from experience of the UK Examination system. If you are not from the UK, please check rules and regulations with your tutors before using any of the advice contained in this book.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
I'm lucky enough to have 10 GCSEs (A-C), 3 A-Levels (ABB), a BSc Honours Degree (2.1), 8 'CII' Professional Insurance exams (Pass) and an OU Diploma (Distinction). This exam technique worked for me, so it can work for you. If you really want to know what qualifies me to write this book, well:
1. I'm a reluctant student who found a way to beat the exam system and gain good results.
2. I'm good at passing exams, from sitting lots of exams.
3. I've been doing exams since I was 14...(I'm now 41)
4. I'm not a teacher or an academic. I'm a student. I Hate Exams – so I'm on your side.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want