This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
“Creating Results That Matter is wonderful and spot-on.”
Maureen Noonan, Organizational Development Specialist, University of Washington
Now, you can include coaching in what you already do. Creating Results That Matter: A Coaching Manual for Anyone by expert coach and trainer, Dan Kennedy, is for the person who helps others to develop and move forward in their work or their personal lives. Anyone—managers, consultants, mentors, teachers, counselors, pastors, and parents—will find Creating Results That Matter to be full of tested tips and tools plus exercises that you can use with your “coachees” to make the coaching experience better for both of you. If you’ve been wondering what coaching is and if it’s something you need to learn, then this is the book for you.
- What coaching is plus its benefits.
- Straight-forward explanations of coaching’s key concepts, skills and activities.
- GROW, a simple process for guiding your coaching conversations.
- Extras, including instructions on pinpointing someone’s values and purpose for even better results.
- The unique Co-360 review process that will help those you work with to get clear about their impact on others.
No matter your role in life, you can now start learning and coaching soon with Creating Results That Matter: A Coaching Manual for Anyone.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M149498573X