This bedtime story is personalized for the name JOSEPH. In this sweet and soothing story, sleepy animals say goodnight one by one to JOSEPH, and help JOSEPH prepare for sleep. Our bedtime stories are filled with positive affirmations, gentle rhymes, and calming blue pictures. If you would like a different NAME in your personalized bedtime story, visit www.SleepyTales.com.
Our bedtime stories are designed with positive affirmations and gentle rhymes to relax the mind and body; and nourish a positive attitude toward bedtime. Research shows that positive affirmations can have positive effects, especially when we're under pressure and stress. In addition, this bedtime story is illustrated in shades of BLUE. Studies show that the color blue has a calming effect, and can lower our blood pressure.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS for I LOVE ME! by Suzanne Marshall
- My twins give four thumbs up! Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke and Sasha
- My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. Thank you for enlightening positivity through your precious story. ~ Ami
- An AMAZING Gift! Everyone should have this book!: This book is truly special!! From the front cover to the back cover it is an amazing gift! The photos are bright and fun, full of life and love.... and isn't that what life is all about! This book would be a special gift for ANYONE young or old. We all need an extra reminder now and then of who and what makes the most impact on our lives. I will be filling my Christmas shopping list by ordering several more. This will be a gift with meaning and substance. ~ Anny
- Affirmations make a big difference: I just read this book and loved it! Although it’s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom. I firmly believe that affirmations make a big difference in the way we see the world. And this book is written is such a way that kids of all ages will gain from it. Kudos, Suzanne, for writing it and for serving the world. ~ Jay Platt
- I am ordering a duplicate set. I absolutely love these books. Will give to grandsons for Christmas gifts and keep one set at my house to read together when little boys come to visit. ~ Lauralee
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You're never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you! ~ Stephanie
- This book has been effective at helping her to build confidence in herself and around animals. What a great combination! ~ Amy
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Suzanne Marshall is the author of bedtime stories and stories for kids that are positive and uplifting. Suzanne is passionate about promoting self-esteem and self-soothing techniques in kids. She uses positive affirmations to help kids cope with problems and stressful situations.
An honors graduate of Smith College, Suzanne has been a produced playwright, prize-winning videographer, and teacher. She loves to read, especially before bedtime!
Critics have called her writing “intelligent” and “very powerful” with “natural dialogue, hefty emotions, and a satisfying sense of justice,” and one even remarked that her story was like “a really good rhubarb pie – a certain tangy bite built into a very sweet crust.” This last review made Suzanne a bit hungry!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.