This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you want to retire with a lot more money while saving thousands of dollars a year in financial fees, then this book is perfect for you.
No-Fail Retirement Investing gives you everything to successfully manage your retirement account and outperform top financial advisors, even if you have trouble balancing a checking account.
Simply pick your retirement date, risk tolerance and the rest is done for you. You'll learn:
- A simple four step short-cut designed for people that know next to nothing about finance (and really don’t want to know much about finance). This simple plan will show the individual investor how to outperform their financial advisor and reach their retirement goals faster .
- Three unique strategies that will supercharge your investment returns and allow you to retire with more money. Strategy number one is invaluable.
-How financial fees cost you a lot more than you realize (did you know that financial fees for retirement accounts can cost you more than the cost of your mortgage?) And you wonder why you don’t have more money at retirement.
- Exactly how and where to invest your retirement money. Simply pick your estimated retirement date and follow the model portfolio.
- An easy savings plan that’s proven to get you off to a fast start.
- Why asset allocation is 90% of the answer.
- How to reduce your risk of large losses. This is especially important as you near retirement and in helping to avoid market meltdowns.
- The best retirement funds and model portfolios.
- The simplest and most cost effective way to stay on track to your retirement goals.
-The best free resources to use for your retirement planning.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Bob Howe is currently editor of the Value Investors Association. His background includes a career as a financial advisor for Edward Jones. He attained his MBA from the U. of St. Thomas which included coursework in Portfolio Strategy, Financial Analysis and Investment Theory. When he’s not totally immersed in the stock market, he enjoys spending time with his family outdoors.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want