- The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World each hold a secret...
- Secrets not of this earth...
- Secrets that will herald the end of times...
- While history was still young, a war for Heaven waged.
- The defeated were sentenced to a life on earth. They were beaten, not broken.
- Now using their knowledge of the Ancient Wonders, they have chosen to make their move.
- The battle for Heaven and earth is about to begin anew. A battle humanity may not endure.
The Fallen have been content to live quiet lives on earth since their banishment from Heaven. Rules have been placed for human safety and their celestial counterparts police them day and night.
New information will spark an uprising. The Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, holds a secret that will tip the scales of power to whatever side resurrects it first.
Alan Price is a man with an army of issues. Fear, anxiety, depression and anger are only a few of the things that haunt him daily. It is only when his darkness becomes total, that his true purpose on earth is revealed. Alan is something more than human. As abilities manifest themselves, answers come in the most unexpected form.
Michael knows something big is coming. Whispers in the wind are hinting at the Fallen making a move. The Archangel must gather his force and recruit those who have been deemed worthy. One name in particular holds special meaning. Alan Price is a Nephilim, a human that has been chosen to serve Heaven and granted talents of superhuman proportion. In this man more than any other, Michael senses a power even he does not understand.
Now Alan is sent on a journey that will take him from the Island of Rhodes to the vast desert of the Sahara, all in a desperate race to stop the Fallen and their plan to rule both Heaven and earth. The enemy is shrewd and brutal, with no regard for human or supernatural life. In order to have any real chance at stopping the enemy, Alan must first silence the demons within.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.