This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· Includes 20 Lesson Plan Outlines for Teachers and Students in Turkish · Essentials for Business Students and Beginning Business People · How to Market like the Successful 8% of the Population of Businesses Increase your chances of escaping the 92% failure rate of businesses after three years
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Nicknamed The Walking Encyclopedia by one of his university employers in China, Arthur H Tafero, the Ivy League author of Economics and Finance, Advanced Business Principles and Classic Advertising, as well as several other books on Amazon.com, has finished Introduction to Business for both teachers and business people. Come and join the 8% of the world who are successful in marketing.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want