This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Diet and Exercise Journal, Volume 1, in aqua "I Can Do This" by I've Got This Journals
"Great journal for keeping track of workouts and food intake"; -review
”Love this book!” –review
”This gives me an idea on how to keep track on what I eat and what works for me. I always go back to the date where it works best and to keep on track”
February 2018: New cover design release, "Floral Watercolor", 11 cover designs in total! Click on the I've Got This Journals author page to view new volume #11; be sure to buy I've Got This Journals for the same great content pages inside! Direct link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1985373319
Professionally-designed content using the latest in book design and editing software; the Diet and Exercise Journal earns rave reviews from happy repeat customers! Click on the I've Got This Journals author page to view all of our new additions; be sure to buy I've Got This Journals for the same great content pages inside! All of our journals are identical inside, with space for 90 days of entries.
Research shows that keeping a food diary aids and supports weight loss – for just one example, Kaiser Permanente Care Management Institute’s Weight management Initiative has recommended food journaling as a strategy for losing weight since 2002. Also, a Kaiser Permanente researcher found that losing as little as five pounds can reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure by 20 percent.
I’ve Got This Journals are designed for everyone who wants to increase their success rate in losing weight by keeping a food journal. I’ve Got This Journals, paperback with matte finish, give you a place to formalize and record your plan - and much more:
· Set Up Your Plan, & Review after 90 days: Pages to record your current info and your plan/goals, and pages at end to record weight/info at goal date.
· Food diary: track your intake for 3 meals plus 3 snacks.
· 8 per day: Keep track of the glasses of water you drink per day (8 water glasses to cross off as you drink)
· Vitamin(s):Record when you’ve taken them if applicable
· Weigh in: Record your weight, whether you wish to do so daily or weekly
· Exercise: Record your exercise for the day – including the # of steps for the day from your pedometer
· Motivation: Record words or thought for the day; as well as a place to note what went well with your diet goals today – and if anything to improve upon, such as certain situations that either help or hinder your diet and exercise goals.
· Reflection: What went well today with your diet and exercise? Good triggers? Things you noticed that helped you stick to your plan? How will you keep this in your plan?
What didn’t go as well today? Bad triggers? Things that didn’t help you stick with your plan? How will you avoid this next time?
Be sure to check out the new Diet and Exercise Motivations Coloring Book! With 30 motivational words coloring design pages, it’s a great companion to your Diet and Exercise Journal. You can find it on I’ve Got This Journals’ Author Page here on Amazon.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2014. Diary. Condition: Brand New. jou edition. 114 pages. 9.00x6.00x0.26 inches. This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory # zk1500761176
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1500761176
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publis, 2014. Diary. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111500761176
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publis, 2014. Diary. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1500761176