THANKFUL FOR AUDREY is a personalized book of gratitude. Throughout the book, the narrator (an adorable dog) expresses love and gratitude for AUDREY, including the day AUDREY was born. With charming rhymes and beautiful illustrations, thanks are also given for love, kindness, friendship, nature, playgrounds, games, books, art, music, sports/play, sleep, and more.
The positive affirmation "I AM THANKFUL" is repeated throughout the story. Studies show that an attitude of gratitude has a positive impact on sleep and health. In addition, affirmations can positively impact children's ability to overcome stressful situations. But most of all, children will love hearing the very own name read aloud and printed on the page!
If you would like a different CHILD'S NAME in your personalized book, visit www.LiveWellMedia.com.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS for Personalized Books by Suzanne Marshall
- Adorable & Uplifting! I got this book for a friend’s son and they absolutely loved it! I browsed through it, and the pictures are adorable. The message is very positive. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it does make a great gift! ~ Diana L
- My twins give four thumbs up! Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke & Sasha
- An amazing gift! Everyone should have this book! The photos are bright and fun, full of life and love. This book would be a special gift for ANYONE young or old. We all need an extra reminder now and then of who and what makes the most impact on our lives. ~ Anny B
- My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. ~ Ami
- I just read this book and loved it! Although it’s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom. I firmly believe that affirmations make a big difference in the way we see the world. And this book is written is such a way that kids of all ages will gain from it. ~ Jay P
- My daughter was so excited when she got her new book in the mail! She read it to me right way. She loved the beautiful and bright and fun story and illustrations about the cute doggies. ~ Tammy B
- I absolutely love these books! I am ordering a duplicate set. Will give to grandsons for Christmas gifts and keep one set at my house to read together when little boys come to visit. ~ Lauralee M
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You’re never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you! As with all of this author’s books the pictures are great, and we have as much fun looking at the pictures as we do reading. ~ Stephanie
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah F
- As a mom of two little girls, I’m pretty picky about their toys and books. My 2 year old likes dogs, but is a bit nervous around big dogs and loud dogs. This book has been effective at helping her to build confidence in herself and around animals. What a great combination! ~ Amy
- Michael loves his book. I also purchased one for my 2 granddaughters Morgan and Reagan. I gave the books to them at Easter and they are really enjoying them. They get very excited hearing their name. ~ Debbie D
Our personalized books for kids are written to boost health & happiness!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.