This is a scriptural commentary of Lahiri Mahasaya on Linga Puran, In The Light Of Kriya.
- When the body trembles, it is medium Pranayam.
- When the body levitates, it is Super Pranayam.
- Seeing the inner Visions is called Darsan.
- The Kriyanwit, holding onto the After-effect-poise of Kriya in Samadhi, stays like a corpse.
- The Yogi becomes extremely powerful and inward when he holds onto the After-effect-poise of Kriya for a whole year. His sperm become golden. He becomes Omniscient and generates good Seed. His arms reach out in ten directions, and he may accept whatever he wants to.
- The eyes of one who holds onto the After-effect-poise of Kriya do not blink (nimes). That is why he is called Animes.
- Those who walk on the earth and who fly in the sky, like renunciates and energetic beings, all are holding eight kinds of powers through earth, water, fire, air and ether.
- At the After-effect-poise (Turiya) of Kriya, one does not like to speak.
- He is Kapali, that is, He holds the air in the forehead (Kapal).
- He stays at Kailash Mountain, that is, at the head, at the After-effect-poise (Turiya) of Kriya like the ultimate Self.
- He is Guhavashi. That is, in the Star in between the eyebrows there is a cave where He lives.
- He is Kulahari. That is, He snatches away the energy of Kulakundalini.
- This body is the sound of OM or Pranava.
- Prana makes all beings tranquil by the practice of Kriya in this body. That is why it is called Pranava. This very breath is spread over in all bodies. That is why Mahadeva is all pervading and everywhere in all beings.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Lahiri Mahasaya is a polestar of Kriya Yoga, a direct disciple of Mahavataar Babaji. In previous birth, he was Kabir. He is the Sadguru of Saint Shirdi Sai Baba.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.