This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Don’t just study for the GRE. Grock it.
Get the right practice for the GRE with realistic practice questions. Target your weaknesses with an efficient, effective workout using1600+ Practice Questions for the GRE and its online question bank. Grockit’s methodology has beenbuilt on learning science to select practice questions that have the highest chance of improving your score. You won't waste time on what you already know or topics that will take too long to masterbefore your exam.
* 600+ practice questions in the book
* Detailed answers and explanations that will help you determine your strengths and weaknesses
* 1,000+ additional online questions for interactive practice and personalized feedback
* Video lessons with tips and strategies from top-rated Grockit tutors
* Analytical Writing Assessment practice prompts and sample essays
* Online feedback analytics based on topic, difficulty, and time spent on each question
* Includes 6-month subscription for online practice available at your fingertips 24/7
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Grockit (www.grockit.com) is an online test prep service for students seeking to get their best potential score on the GMAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, and other tests required for college admissions. Grockit's personalized learning program helps students learn quickly and answer more questions correctly. Grockit is run by a team of dedicated content experts, developers, product enthusiasts and community managers.
Grockit’s online app provides social, collaborative and personal learning, fueled by adaptive learning algorithms and up-front analysis that identifies and compensates for each student’s learning strengths and weaknesses.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. No.1 BESTSELLERS - great prices, friendly customer service â€" all orders are dispatched next working day. Seller Inventory # mon0000553600
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111506202683
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2015. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1506202683