You Are Loved, Melanie: Coloring Book & Personalized Book (Coloring Book with Words of Encouragement))
YOU ARE LOVED is a coloring book — personalized for the name MELANIE! "MELANIE" appears 33 times, including coloring book pages, cover, title page, dedication page. YOU ARE LOVED includes adorable animal illustrations for children to color. It's filled with rhymes to read aloud to the child, along with love sayings and words of encouragement. Let a child know that he/she is LOVED unconditionally. Packed with optimism, YOU ARE LOVED is a personalized coloring book that celebrates love and positive thinking. Give personalized books and personalized gifts with love. PREVIEW book & PURCHASE with ANY NAME @ LiveWellMedia.com!
CUSTOMER REVIEWS for Personalized Books by Suzanne Marshall
- Beautiful! I received the book today and it's beautiful. I'm a RN and I work in a NICU; the book was purchased for one of my little patients. I'm so excited to give it to the family!
- Adorable & Uplifting! I got this book for a friend’s son and they absolutely loved it! I browsed through it, and the pictures are adorable. The message is very positive. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it does make a great gift! ~ Diana
- My twins give four thumbs up! Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke & Sasha
- An amazing gift! Everyone should have this book! The photos are bright and fun, full of life and love. This book would be a special gift for ANYONE young or old. We all need an extra reminder now and then of who and what makes the most impact on our lives. ~ Anny
- My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. ~ Ami
- I just read this book and loved it! Although it’s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom. I firmly believe that affirmations make a big difference in the way we see the world. And this book is written is such a way that kids of all ages will gain from it. ~ Jay
- My daughter was so excited when she got her new book in the mail! She read it to me right way. She loved the beautiful and bright and fun story and illustrations about the cute doggies. ~ Tammy
- I absolutely love these books! I am ordering a duplicate set. ~ Lauralee
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You’re never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you! As with all of this author’s books the pictures are great, and we have as much fun looking at the pictures as we do reading. ~ Stephanie
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah
- As a mom of two little girls, I’m pretty picky about their toys and books. My 2 year old likes dogs, but is a bit nervous around big dogs and loud dogs. This book has been effective at helping her to build confidence in herself and around animals. What a great combination! ~ Amy
- Michael loves his book. I also purchased one for my 2 granddaughters Morgan and Reagan. I gave the books to them at Easter and they are really enjoying them. They get very excited hearing their name. ~ Debbie
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Suzanne Marshall is the author of personalized books for kids that are positive and uplifting. An honors graduate of Smith College, Suzanne has been a produced playwright, prize-winning videographer, and teacher. Critics have called her writing “intelligent” and “very powerful” and one even remarked that her story was like “a really good rhubarb pie – a certain tangy bite built into a very sweet crust.” This last review made Suzanne a bit hungry! Learn more about Suzanne and her personalized books for children at www.LiveWellMedia.com
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.