Coding For Kids: Colorful Story book teaches computer programming concepts to kids as young as 4! Computer science knowledge is going to be super important for the future generation. Get your child started on the coding journey.
Don't know coding? Don't sweat - we have simplified the concepts. Prior Coding knowledge is NOT needed.
We have taken a lot of care to teach your child coding. Even the characters are named after programming terms!
This book has 18 stories, each focusing on a specific concept. Json, Jazz & Ruby the robot are 3 curious pals who live in Codezilla town. They solve challenges using their coding ability. They code dance moves to help Ruby win the dance competition , they hire Mr.SHA the spray painting password lock to secure their treasure. Sometimes their coding experimentation leaves a kitchen full of overflowing soup , but no worries - they know how to get things right. What does this book teach? Loops
- Loop means "repeat" in computer coding language. Fonts
- A combination of style,color,size IF conditional statement
- Decision making in programming Password
- How passwords give you security IF-then-ELSE conditional statement
- Decision making in programming Arrays
- An important datastructure Memory
- The hardware store Sequencing
- And much more !! Who is this book for?
Kids as young as 4 will understand the concept. Will kids find this book interesting?
Yes! This book explains computer science concepts through fun filled stories that kids will love. What an excellent value!
150+ colorful illustrations to look at
18 important computer programming concepts
SCROLL UP & Click BUY to get started
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.