Cut the Clutter!: Simple Steps to Declutter Your Life for Good: Create a Minimalist Home
Simple Steps to Declutter Your Life for Good: Create a Minimalist Home A cluttered home begins with a cluttered mind.
And to move from a cluttered home to an uncluttered home, you really need to change your mind first. This is a complex problem in and of itself that stems really from a lack of awareness or conscientiousness— what we might call mindfulness or a lack thereof. Many of us live our lives almost as though they were automated and, consequently, none of us are really present in the moment. These continuous unconscious living causes to fill our house back up with garbage repeatedly.
This book will help you to:
- Learn what causes a cluttered house (and mind)
- How to simplify your Living Space
- What to keep and what to discard
- Special strategies to creating a harmonious home environment
- A special decision rule that will help you decide whether an item should be kept
- How to avoid regress
Start Cutting the Clutter in Your Life!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.