70+ AMAZING Whole Foods Recipes
This book is about finding ways to live a healthier lifestyle by consuming real food – the kind that is rich, whole and unprocessed. You may find it intimidating to start an altogether new lifestyle, but don’t worry. This book is chockfull of healthy, simple, and delicious whole foods recipes for beginners.
It will provide you a simplified list of Do’s and Don’ts so you can maximize the results that this diet can offer you. It’s pretty easy really; just abide by the Whole Foods "golden rule" and that is "if you cannot buy it fresh, go frozen."
This particular lifestyle gives importance to the food’s nutritional value. It is a low-carb, high protein, low-sugar way of living. If you control your portions, there is a good chance that a considerable amount of weight loss will happen in a matter of weeks.
What’s even better is that you don’t have to completely shun your friends and family’s choice of food. You can still eat at a nice restaurant when you want to spend quality time with your family. However, buying and preparing meals on your own is highly recommended. This will ensure that what you put on your table will complement your healthy lifestyle.
Are you ready to reset your old unhealthy self with a healthy Whole Foods set-up? Go and start now before it’s too late. This is your chance to see a whole new you through the help of Whole Foods!
Here is just a few of the amazing recipes inside this book:
- Grilled Asparagus With Tofu Omelet
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Pancake
- Salmon Scrambled Eggs With Sour Cream Dip
- Andale Guacamole Mexican Veggie Fajitas
- Chicken Whole-Wheat Fajitas With Fresh Salsa
- Kiwi And Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Maca-Brazil Nut And Cacao Frost
- Fruity Spinach Ginger Smoothie
- Chicken Soup With Curry And Squash
- Parmesan-Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo
- Cranberry Salad In Watercress, Fennel With Balsamic Dressing
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic
- And Much, Much More...
Get Your Copy Right Now!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.