Paganism for Beginners: The Magic Guide to the Pagan Holidays, Rituals and Spells
Your Go-To Paganism Guide
Yes, this is the go-to guide on paganism that you are looking for. It is short enough for a quick read, but condense enough that by the time you finish it you have learned a lot about paganism.
So, what are you going to get from this book?
- First and foremost, get to understand what paganism is and what it is not. That is the very first step into understanding paganism because many have preconceived notions about paganism—most especially the thought that paganism is a religion. I’m sorry to shatter your belief, but paganism is NOT a religion. To learn more and know why, read this book!
- Also included are frequently asked questions about paganism. If you are on the verge of wanting to discover a new faith these questions will help guide you navigate the pagan religions available to you.
- Next is, you get to learn the various pagan religions in the world—there are a handful. And get to know what each pagan religion believes in and their customary practices. You will be surprised just how different each of these pagan religions are. As different as night is from day.
- Then you will learn all about the pagan holidays and what it signifies. Although, each pagan religion honors differing holidays, these pagan holidays that I have included in the book are the usual. And each of these holidays have meanings and rituals that are unique to each holiday—as a matter of fact, learn some nuggets of facts about pagan religion which many Christian religions have based their holidays on.
- And lastly, a paganism book is never complete without samples on rituals. What I have laid out here is the handfasting ritual—which is a marriage ritual the pagan way. There are also spells that I have included. One is a protection spell to help you ward off evil people out to do you harm.
So, if you like what you are reading now, you will definitely LOVE the book!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.