The 100 page (50 sheet) Gregg Ruled Notebook is used by many people who use the Gregg system of stenography including reporters and others who use this shorthand system. It can be used for many purposes including reporting, taking notes, school subjects, diary, journal, composition, ideas and more.
This 8.5" x 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) blank lined notebook contains Gregg ruled white paper with page numbers. A margin is in the middle of each page. The paper is NOT perforated. The lines are printed with black ink at 50% shading and will appear as gray (grey).
The Gregg Ruled Notebook is a softcover paperback. The binding is perfect bound. It is the same type of binding used in many paperback books.
The Gregg Ruled Notebook contains:
- 1 page - Owner's name, contact information, subject, title, class, instructor, start date, end date, volume number and brief notes
- Table of Contents - 4 pages - 25 entries per page - three columns for date, page number and description / topic / subject
- 1 page - Important notes
- 100 pages (50 sheets of paper) of Gregg ruled lined white paper with page numbers from 1 to 100.
The cover has a glossy finish. It has a white label area with 5 lines. The label is 4.5" wide x 2" high (11.43 cm wide x 5.08 cm high). OTHER STENO NOTEBOOKS
Stenographer and reporter notebooks are available for two shorthand systems:
- Gregg Ruled Notebooks in 100 page and 200 page versions.
- Pitman Ruled Notebooks in 100 page and 200 page versions.
Gregg Ruled Notebooks and Pitman Ruled Notebooks are available in ten colors (colours) including:
- Light Gray / Light Grey (See Note 1 below.)
- Gray / Grey (See Note 1 below.)
- Dark Gray / Dark Grey (See Note 1 below.)
Note 1 - Gray is the American spelling. Grey is the spelling commonly used in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and other countries.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.