A Bedtime Story for Emersyn: Personalized Bedtime Story (Bedtime Stories with Personalization)
A BEDTIME STORY FOR EMERSYN is a personalized book with positive affirmations for kids. In this sweet, soothing story, sleepy animals say goodnight one by one to EMERSYN, and help EMERSYN prepare for sleep. The picture book is filled with gentle rhymes and calming blue pictures. READ BOOK ONLINE or order a CUSTOM NAME for your personalized bedtime story @ www.LiveWellMedia.com.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS for Personalized Books by Suzanne Marshall
- What do you get the 5 yr old grandchild who already has everything she needs from her older sister? A BEDTIME STORY is amazing. I found this book personalized for Addison as a last minute Christmas gift. We read it to her and it she knows it's HER own special book, just for her. She loves it, day and night.
- A BEDTIME STORY is wonderfully made & our grandchild loves it! We love it too! It is a great book for quiet time reading. Plan on ordering more. Thank you sooo much!
- Lucien takes A BEDTIME STORY everywhere as if it is a teddy bear! ~ Sheila
- I received A BEDTIME STORY today and it’s beautiful. I’m a RN and I work in a NICU; the book was purchased for one of my little patients. I’m so excited to give it to the family! ~ Haleema
- Adorable & Uplifting! I got this book for a friend’s son and they absolutely loved it! I browsed through it, and the pictures are adorable. The message is very positive. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it does make a great gift! ~ Diana
- My twins give four thumbs up! Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke & Sasha
- An amazing gift! Everyone should have this book! The photos are bright and fun, full of life and love. This book would be a special gift for ANYONE young or old. We all need an extra reminder now and then of who and what makes the most impact on our lives. ~ Anny
- My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. ~ Ami
- I just read this book and loved it! Although it’s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom." ~ Jay
- My daughter has me read this to her every single night! It is a very positive book with wonderful messages to kids! Highly recommend. ~ Sarah
- My daughter was so excited when she got her new book in the mail! She read it to me right way. She loved the beautiful and bright and fun story. ~ Tammy
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You’re never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you!. ~ Stephanie
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah
- As a mom of two little girls, I’m pretty picky about their toys and books. This book has been effective at helping her to build confidence in herself. ~ Amy
Our bedtime stories are designed with sleep affirmations and gentle rhymes to relax the mind and body; and nourish a positive attitude toward bedtime. Research shows that positive affirmations can have positive effects, especially when we're under pressure and stress. In addition, this bedtime story is illustrated in shades of BLUE. Studies show that the color blue has a calming effect, and can even lower our blood pressure.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Suzanne Marshall is the author of personalized books for kids that are positive and uplifting. An honors graduate of Smith College, Suzanne has been a produced playwright, prize-winning videographer, and teacher. Critics have called her writing “intelligent” and “very powerful” and one even remarked that her story was like “a really good rhubarb pie – a certain tangy bite built into a very sweet crust.” This last review made Suzanne a bit hungry! Learn more about Suzanne and her personalized books for children at www.LiveWellMedia.com
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.