Facts About The North American Porcupine (A Picture Book For Kids, Vol 120)
Children's author Lisa Strattin presents: Facts About the North American Porcupine: A Picture Book For Kids.
- This educational book presents facts along with full color photographs and carefully chosen words to teach children about the North American Porcupine.
- Packed with facts about the North American Porcupine, your children or grandchildren will enjoy learning from start to finish while they read this book.
- This book was a pleasure to write, and knowing that children learn from it made it all worthwhile!
Note: This book is suitable for children 5 years or age and older, although younger children will enjoy it if you share it with them.
- If you want to learn about the the North American Porcupine you will enjoy this book.
- Learn many interesting facts and see some beautiful photographs as the porcupines are seen in their natural habitat.
- The gorgeous photographs will keep your child engaged from beginning to end.
- Included in the paperback version are some coloring pages for your child!
Grab your copy NOW
by clicking the buy button at the top right of the page.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Author
As a Grandma, Lisa Strattin has shared her love for books and reading with her grandchildren.
From the Inside Flap
- She enjoys going to the local schools occasionally to read to elementary age classes.
- The most fun she has had in her life is the writing of her Children's Picture Books.
- She welcomes your reviews and hopes that you have fun sharing these Fun Fact style books with your children and grandchildren.
Facts for Kids Picture Books by Lisa Strattin
Sign Up for New Release Emails Herelisastrattin.com/subscribe-here
- Saiga Antelope, Vol 104
- Mudskipper, Vol 105
- Vervet Monkey, Vol 106
- Leopard Frog, Vol 107
- Catahoula Leopard Dog, Vol 108
- Musk Ox, Vol 109
- Frigate Bird, Vol 110
- Margay, Vol 111
- Mexican Wolf, Vol 112
- Indian Mongoose, Vol 113
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.