This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Raising money for a new or existing business is an ever-changing activity. The sources of money and the amounts investors are willing to risk change very rapidly. Changes in tax law affect the benefits accrued to risk capital. Changes in government programs sponsored by agencies such as the Small Business Administration affect the source of debt financing available to small businesses. Other forces such as the general economic conditions or government banking requirements also cause an increase or decrease in the amount of debt funding.
The landscape in which a business can raise money is ever-changing. With The Money Connection you will be better equipped to find a source of funding that you may not know about. The Money Connection:
* Includes sources of hundreds of current nationally recognized business loan and venture capital firms
* Describes the latest federal, state, county and community loan, investment and assistance programs
* Provides tips about business financing methods that work
* Gives suggestions for finding private investors through networking
* Lists alternative sources of help for entrepreneurs
* Describes how to write a proposal to secure financing
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive listing of funding sources. Includes hundreds of current, nationally recognized business loan and venture capital firms. Describes the latest federal, state, county, and community loan, investment, and assistance programs. Gives addresses and phone numbers of federal agency offices in each state.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oasis Press, 1955. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1555713076
Book Description Oasis Pr, 1994. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1555713076