This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Now you can ready your business for the new age of digital commerce with a strategic business plan and an understanding of the numerous benefits of the Internet. businessplan.com not only gives you a step-by-step guide to creating your own plan, it gives you the tools to integrate your real and virtual offices for increased profits and efficiency.
* Goes to the heart of the subject making it quick, easy, and simple to understand
* Does not sacrifice proven worldwide standards for funding or managing a company
* Does not compromise its techno-savvy, yet is very easy to follow
* Saves business owners research time and frustration at not knowing how to address the new world of commerce
* Has seven success stories featuring dynamic companies sharing their many how-tos
* References more than 125 top companies and organizations to give readers immediate help in finding solutions to their business and technology needs
* Uses sample text and easy to follow instructions, charts, and graphs
* Provides the how-to for extranets, intranets, funding resources, new sales techniques, media and product distribution, organization structure, staffing, training using the latest technologies, and a glossary.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Take your business planning course a step further with businessplan.com. This text goes directly to the point of how to write a business plan and shows you how to incorporate the Internet into operations and marketing strategies for greater efficiency, cost containment, and growth.About the Author:
L. Manning Ross, a business strategist and planning expert, has twenty years of experience helping hundreds of companies achieve new levels of growth and profitability by integrating leading-edge technologies with new organizational applications. The author has written more than 100 successfully funded business plans for many types of businesses, has lived and worked in emerging foreign markets like Eastern Europe and Russia, and has produced large-scale business planning and management training events since 1980. Ross, a resident of southern California, oversees and conducts strategic business planning sessions, provides one-to-one executive coaching, and is a committee member of the statewide California Space and Technology Alliance.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oasis Pr, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1555714552
Book Description Oasis Pr, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1555714552
Book Description Oasis Pr, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111555714552