There is something almost magical about a circle of children. When a group is seated in a circle, there is a wonderful feeling of inclusion. Circle time activities help create feelings of togetherness and build a spirit of cooperation. This book gives you more than 75 motivating activities to teach concepts and skills with the structure of circle time.
Contains step-by-step illustrated directions and all the patterns you need. Activity topics and sample activities:
* classroom calendar (including three pages of reproducible cut-outs)
* weather and seasonal (including five pages of patterns for a "weather bear" with clothing)
* circle time math (sorting, patterning, graphing, shapes - all with patterns for easy lesson planning)
* oral language (finger plays, rhyming, position words - five pages of patterns)
* phonics games & activities (seven games for active learning)
* thinking activities (eight learning games, including categories and analogies)
* social & emotional development (six activities that help develop a feeling of belonging and a sense of community)
* music & movement
* more circle games (nine fun activities including "spin a creature" and directed drawing
Fun, instructive illustrations throughout. All 112 pages perforated for easy removal.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Evan-Moor Educational Publishe, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111557996644
Book Description Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1557996644
Book Description Evan-Moor Educational Publishers. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1557996644 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1585952
Book Description Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1557996644