This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Best 125 Meatless Main Dishes features healthful dishes from around the world that don’t sacrifice flavor, such as:
· Black Bean and Rice Casserole with Tomatoes and Smoked Provolone
· Asparagus, Chevre, and Fresh Dill Baked in Filo Pastry
· Curried Risotto with Carrots and Currants
· Baked Green Tomatoes with Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
· Roasted Garlic, Red Pepper, and Ricotta Calzone with Fresh Basil
· Summer Salad Parisienne
· Thai Tofu Saute with Chilies, Lime, and Lemongrass
· Grilled Eggplant and Tempeh Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce
· Creamed Corn and Cilantro Timbales with Spicy Blackberry Coulis
· Winter Squash and Sage Soup with Cardamom Dumplings
· Gorgonzola Potato Pancakes with Apple Dill Relish
With many “Almost Instant” recipes—preparation time of thirty minutes of less—and a wide variety of meatless and vegan recipes, this book will show you how easy it is to adopt a healthier lifestyle with meat-free cooking!
Each Recipe Includes a Complete Nutritional Analysis!
“This book will find a welcome home on the shelves of many cooks: cookbook collectors with and eye for the innovative; new vegetarians on the lookout for some new and different combinations of foods; even carnivores who are trying to cut down on meat but are worried about boring meals.”
—Bryanna Clark Grogan, Vegetarian Times
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prima Lifestyles, 1992. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1559582278
Book Description Prima Lifestyles, 1992. Paperback. Condition: New. First Printing, Worn. Seller Inventory # DADAX1559582278
Book Description Prima Lifestyles, 1992. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111559582278
Book Description Prima Lifestyles. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1559582278 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1589236