This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Hybrid Marketing tells you how to write a marketing plan for today.
Chuck Curtis interviews 5,000 shoppers every 90 days and shows you what kind of marketing works and what kind fails.
You’ll find out:
* Credit card security is the biggest obstacle to online sales.
* Price checking drives most customers’ online research...
* ...but many consumers don’t buy the lowest-priced product.
* One-third of shoppers want more information from Web sites.
* Half your customers won’t buy without free shipping.
* Newsletters, games, sweepstakes and samples are the most popular forms of online marketing.
* Banner ads and pop-up ads are often a waste of money.
... plus hundreds of other surprising marketing secrets.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Charles Curtis, CEO of Valentine Radford Advertising, has written the ultimate how to guide for marketing plans that work online and offline. Based upon research conducted every 90 days he tracks the behavior of today’s hybrid shopper—and shows you how to effectively market products and services to them. Charles has been a featured speaker at more than 100 meetings of the American Marketing Association, the Direct Marketing Association, American Management Association and the American Advertising Federation.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Knightsbridge Publishing, 2003. Condition: Very Good. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Seller Inventory # GRP22159492
Book Description Knightsbridge Publishing, 2003. Condition: UsedAcceptable. book. Seller Inventory # M1561293008_4
Book Description Knightsbridge Publishing, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1561293008