This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
With this series, students get the practice they need in essential reading skills. Each lesson features an illustrated story followed by exercises in comprehension and basic skills. Perfect supplement for basal reading programs. 150+ pp.
· Activities that reinforce skills in phonemic awareness, phonics, word recognition, decoding, and reading comprehension
· Engaging, lively passages in curriculum content areas
· Proven method for developing reading proficiency
· Study skills that help students apply their reading skills to new tasks
· Comprehension exercises that help students draw conclusions, predict outcomes, and identify cause and effect
· Answer key
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Spectrum. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1561899135 Ships from Tennessee, usually the same or next day. Seller Inventory # Z1561899135ZN
Book Description Spectrum, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1561899135
Book Description Spectrum, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111561899135