This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Spectrum Phonics helps young learners improve and strengthen their reading skills as they learn:
· Consonant sounds.
· Vowel sounds.
· Left-to-right progression.
Based on proven curriculum used in classrooms nationwide, this workbook features:
· A variety of activities to build skills and comprehension while preparing young learners for standardized tests.
· Practice in skills and topics that encourage creativity and build confidence by making reading fun.
· Easy-to-understand directions.
· Perforated pages for easy removal.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Spectrum, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111561899402
Book Description Spectrum. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1561899402 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1594599
Book Description Spectrum, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1561899402
Book Description Spectrum, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1561899402