HOMELESS IN AMERICA - the solution
Are you interested in helping: the homeless, abused women, abused and/or runaway children, the elderly, starting a soup kitchen... ? If you feel a call on your life to begin a ministry (any ministry), you've come to the right book.
· The author, Jeremy Reynalds, has successfully pioneered two homeless shelters. His current shelter, Joy Junction, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, has become the state's largest homeless shelter.
Beginning with fifty dollars in his pocket and a lot of compassion, Jeremy Reynalds now runs a shelter that has a yearly budget of over $600,000. He receives no government or United Way funding.
This book contains a wealth of information.
· How to start a non-profit corporation
· How to obtain tax exemption from the IRS
· How to find a building suitable for a shelter
· How to write an appeal letter
· How to make government officials your friends
Anyone who desires to help can, says Reynalds. Conservatives know that government is not the solution to this problem-people are. If you feel a burden to help those less fortunate than you, read this book.
About the Author:
For the last decade, Jeremy Reynalds has devoted his life to helping the homeless. In addition to serving as director of Joy Junction, an Albuquerque, New Mexico, shelter for the homeless, which has been featured on the 700 Club" and "Talk Back with Bob Larson," he works as a free-lance journalist and is the host of a daily radio talk show. He resides in Albuquerque with his wife and five children.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Huntington House, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1563840634
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97815638406301.0