This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
When even a wide-margin Bible can’t offer sufficient space for note-taking, the Hendrickson NASB Loose-Leaf Bible allows readers to add pages wherever needed—or transfer them to any standard 3- or 5-ring notebook. It’s the flexible, expandable solution for teachers and serious students of God’s Word.
· Complete NASB text—the preferred translation for in-depth inductive Bible study
· Wide margins offer lots of room for notes
· Center-column cross references
· Clear 9-point type for ease of reading
· 1,038 pages (plus 50 pre-punched blank pages)
· Durable 8½ x 11 inch pages (fit any standard 3- or 5-ring binder)come shrink wrapped and pre-punched, ready for a binder
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want