This book is a fun and easy way to help students to read, write and speak basic Korean.
Sample sentences built with 15 commonly used verbs will introduce simple vocabulary and basic points of Korean grammar. This way, the student can make progress right from the start. They can then build on the confidence they gain here by continuing with the next book in the series.
The characteristic elements of this textbook are:
1. Beginning study with the most common verbs and nouns.
2. Introduction of the basic Korean grammar rules for verb usage.
3. Repetition of sentences on each page, allowing the student to learn vocabulary and grammar at the same time.
4. Verb followed by exercises to reinforce the knowledge of the verb s use.
5. Conversational sentences which help the student to easily learn simple conversational language.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. In Ku Kim-Marshall received her B.A. in German Language and Literature from Seoul National University and her doctorate in Comparative Education and Linguistics from Hamburg University in Germany. She is currently a professor of Korean Language and Culture at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
She is well known as a trainer and seminar presenter for Korean language teachers. Drawing from her rich experiences in teaching, she has made a variety of hands-on materials for teaching Korean as a second language to young learners.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hollym International Corporati, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P021565911326