This is a complete and up-to-date handbook on the issue of corporate disclosure, covering the impact of the federal securities laws on both informal communications and the process of communicating with shareholders. It includes a new section dealing with the "Bespeaks Caution" doctrine, updated coverage of the materiality of government investigations and undisclosed illegal behavior, and cutting-edge analysis of the latest trends, SEC reforms, and MD&A requirements.
Critical areas analyzed include:
* Disclosure requirements and anti-fraud provisions
* The duty to disclose
* Issues involving materiality
* Disclosure of bad news
* Projects and appraisals, and stock repurchases
* Sensitive disclosure periods
* State disclosure obligations
* Corporate communication policies
* Shareholder communications
* The summary annual report
* And communicating with beneficial owners.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want