This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Because of its legal provisions in significant areas of business organization - such as officer and director liability protection and anti-takeover rules - Nevada is well on its way to becoming the national corporate domicile of choice. Here's the book that tells you why - and how you can take advantage of this body of law that attracts more and more new business every year. Author Keith Bishop gives you complete, authoritative answers to such questions as:
* Why should I incorporate in Nevada rather than Delaware or California?
* Does Nevada provide greater liability protection than other states for directors and officers?
* Does Nevada provide more effective anti-takeover protection than Delaware or California?
* What are the inspection and voting rights of stockholders in a Nevada corporation?
* Is it more or less expensive to incorporate in Nevada than in California or Delaware?
* What are the required standards of director conduct?
* What are Nevada's proxy and meeting rules?
* What must be done to bring a derivative lawsuit on behalf of a Nevada corporation?
With in-depth analysis of Nevada corporate law statutes, case law, and legislative history, this unique resource guides you step-by-step through the entire life cycle of a Nevada corporation, with detailed analysis of everything from director qualifications and share issuance to mergers and bankruptcy - all organized for quick, easy access to the information you're looking for.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want