This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Panel's new Annuities Answer Book is the most comprehensive, up-to-date resource available on both fixed annuities and variable annuities. Thorough analysis is provided of such issues as the different types of annuities, taxation of annuities, loads, using annuities for individual retirement funding, trust funding or estate funding, and other uses of annuities. The Answer Book also provides clear explanations of the regulations governing annuity products such as SEC investment guidelines, ERISA and Department of Labor restrictions, insurance company rules, and key criterion from individual states.
Some of the specific topics covered in the Annuities Answer Book include:
* Basic annuity structures along with their uses, advantages and disadvantages
* Regulations on the sale of annuities
* Tax implications of annuities
* ERISA qualifications for fixed annuities
* Investment options and their implications for variable annuities
* Fee structures and commissions
* Tax sheltered uses of annuities
* And more!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Aspen Pub. Hardcover. Condition: Good. 1567068111 This black hardcover has silver lettering on the spine and cover. Binding tight. Covers clean. Pages appear clean and unmarked. We ship FAST!. Seller Inventory # SKU1137890
Book Description Aspen Pub, 1998. Hardcover. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG1567068111